We Are Always Looking for Talented People
We’re developing and growing all the time, which is why we’re always looking for talented tech-savvy people from the IT industry – both experienced specialists with certificates and university graduates motivated to improve new professional skills.
If you are fluent in English, ambitious, creative and quickly adapt to new technologies don’t wait – just APPLY ON-LINE! Join us in our HQ in Wrocław and help us build beautiful and useful commercial products for clients around the world. Give yourself a chance for professional development in young, international teams that still develop & stay one step ahead of the competition in E-commerce.
Our Recruitment Process
Only 5 Steps...
Before Starting a Career in the International Professionals' Team
Are you interested to reach the top with our team? Have you seen our job posting? Great! Send us your CV (in English) and we'll contact you ASAP.
It's good to get to know each other. Our recruitment specialist will get in touch with you via phone to introduce shortly our company and do initial testing.
COMPLETE THE TASK
If the role you’re applying for requires it, we will set up a small test of your technical knowledge. Take the 2MD Challenge and catch a task prepared especially for you.
We'll invite you to our office, do an interesting technical interview and discuss the results of the task you did. We can't wait to get to know you better!
All passed successfully? Congratulations! Your contract is signed, your desk is ready. Welcome to the 2MD team :) Would you like to see how it works in 2MD? Visit our blog!
Current Job Openings
See What Specialists Are Currently Looking for and JOIN US!
Front End Developer
Front End Developer
- Full Time
- Wrocław, Dolnośląskie, Poland
- Friendly office located in Wrocław near A4 highway
- Growing opportunities (also directed by an employee)
- Opportunity to realize your own ideas
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team and work closely with the US team
- Travels to California or Utah offices after min 2 years experience in the company
- Design and implement high-quality solutions using modern technology (LAMP, MEVN stacks)
- Grow existing client websites by developing new features and enhancing existing ones
- Help improve client ROI by driving development decisions and improving processes
- Proactively support client needs by providing expertise in platform features and limitations
- Communicate with the team on the work process and possible issues
- Manage own workload thru ticketing system and clear communication with Project Managers
- 2-5+ years of experience coding and maintaining web applications
- Very good communication skills
- Understanding responsive design concepts and media queries
- Experience working with CSS frameworks (ie Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience working with SCSS code and tools like Webpack
- Familiarity in LAMP stack development environments, ability to set up local development environments
- Experience working under GIT, strong understanding of GitFlow methodology
- Good English language (min B2)
- Candidates must be ready to present sample work thru Git repository (Bitbucket / Github)
Nice to have
- PHP / WordPress knowledge is a plus
- Bootstrap or Foundation Experience
- VUE.js / React
Nothing for you?